EU Trade delegation led by His Excellency Dr. Michael Pulch Ambassador of the European Union to Australia and with Australian counterparts at the WAEBA WA European Business & Innovation Forum, Mary Jardine-Clarke President of the WA European Business Association, Luke Jurcevic President of the Western Australian Croatia Chamber of Commerce.
With the delegation of the European Union in Australia, the State Government of Western Australia and the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade of Australia to deliver high quality information events pertaining to the support of business relations and trade opportunities between Western Australia and the European Union.
Includes the EU Embassy – Ambassador, Minister Counsellor – Head of Economic & Trade Section; Education, Science & Innovation Attaché; Trade Affairs Officers.
The European Business & Innovation Forum at EY engaged with the official EU Trade and Diplomatic Delegation and the WA business community working with Europe.
Including defence industry business with Australia for the WAEBA WA & European Defence Industry Forum.
• Master of Ceremonies: Mr Jason Collins, CEO – EABC
• Professor Peter Klinken, AC FAHMS FTSE – Chief Scientist of Western Australia
• Mr. Rick Newnham, Chief Economist of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Western Australia
• Mr. Neville Power – Chairman, Perth Airport
• Hon Paul Papalia, CSC, MLA – Minister of Tourism, Small Business, Defence Issues Racing & Gaming, Citizenship & Multicultural Matters
• His Excellency Dr. Michael Pulch – Ambassador of the European Union in Australia